Recruit top-tier prospective students to your institution.
Bring your organization to the 2019 Washington DC Law School Fair at George Washington University™ and introduce your school or company to students interested in pursuing law school.
There is no registration deadline; however, schools that earlier will be included in advertising for the fair, such as full-page ads in the Washington Post Express and the Washington City Paper, and in marketing materials, which are sent to pre-law advisors at colleges in D.C., Maryland and Virginia.
- Law Schools: $425.00
- Commercial Vendors: $850.00
All materials should be sent to the venue:
The Charles E. Smith Center
c/o DC Law School Fair
600 22nd Street, NW
Washington, DC 20052
Storage is extremely limited. Parcels arriving before September 29th could easily get mislaid; Sept. 30 - Oct. 2 would be best. Be sure to clearly mark all packages "For DC Law School Fair."
The Smith Center can only ship leftover materials if they are securely packed in boxes with completed shipping labels attached. No packing materials are available onsite. All packages will be held for pickup by the appropriate companies when they make their next deliveries. Smith Center personnel are not responsible for scheduling pickups.
Event Day Information
- Schools will be able to check in beginning at 2:00 pm. A catered lunch will be available at that time.
- The exhibitors' lounge will be available from 2:00 - 7:00 pm.
- WiFi will be available in the Smith Center, but school tables will not have electrical service.
- Parking information can be found here.
Questions? Email Deborah Baker at email@example.com.